- The centre provides all equipment needed for your yoga practice, from mats and blankets to eye bags so you don’t need to bring anything to class.
- Allow one and half to two hours after a large meal or one hour after a light meal prior to a yoga class. This is because after a meal the energy of the body is directed to the digestion which is a very important task. However if you use your muscles, the body will favour them and redirect the energy from digestion to the muscles. Your digestion will be left for later resulting in you feeling heavier and slower. So, each thing in its own time.
- Notify the teacher of any injuries, especially those related to the spinal column, any conditions such as high or low blood pressure, conditions of the digestive tract or reproductive organs.
- You must notify the teacher if you are pregnant.
- Let your teacher know if you are menstruating.
- At the Yoga Essence Centre you are allowed to drink water during the class, but please do not bring water bottle to the yoga space (you will learn it when get to the centre). Keep your drink bottle in the lounge room.
Relax and enjoy yourself!